1. These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a talent search competition entitled “Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase” (the “Programme”) which is produced by Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase Project (the “Producer”). The information given by you in your application may be used in the event and on the media should you be selected to audition.
2. You are not eligible to apply to enter this competition if you are an employee or a close relation of an employee of Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase Project.
3. You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Producer (the "Rules") and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Producer in its sole discretion. The Producer’s decisions regarding all elements of the application process, the competition and the Programme shall be final and binding.
4. Applications can be made online at www.akstalentshowcase.com/register. Online Applications close on 31st October 2018 at 23:59 GMT or at such other date and time as the Producer may elect and as stated on any other promotion.
5. The Producer reserves the right to introduce other application methods in its sole discretion and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant promotion.
6. The Producer, its agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone networks, line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any applications not being properly received.
8. Any applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
9. Applicants may be selected and invited to attend an audition at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
10. The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
11. If you are under 18 years of age, it is mandatory that you get the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying.
12. If you are under 18 years of age and you are invited to audition, you must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition.
13. In the event that you are invited to attend an audition you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the Producer to film and record such audition and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the Programme and/or ancillary rights in the Programme and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.
14. In the event that you are invited to attend an audition you must notify the Producer, in advance, if you intend to: a) perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt; or b) use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.
15. The Producer does not cover any costs that applicants incur in order to audition for the Programme save for exceptional cases where reasonable pre-agreed expenses may be covered at the Producer’s sole discretion.
16. Should you be selected to take part in the Programme you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
17. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
18. The Producer reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
19. You will not without the Producer’s prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Programme, your appearance in the Programme, the production team or any participants in the Programme nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.
20. You indemnify the Producer from any claims that may arise as a result of the works you have submitted.
21. Data Protection
- a) The Producer takes your privacy very seriously. The information you provide about yourself as part of the application procedure will be used by the Producer to assess whether or not to select you for the Programme. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the production and promotion of the Programme. By submitting this application form you consent to any information you provide, including without limitation any sensitive personal information, being used for these purposes.
- b) The Producer may use the information you provide to verify your age and identity and to carry out background checks with law enforcement and government agencies. The Producer may share your information with the Judges and Media as part of the selection process and in connection with the production and promotion of the Programme.
- c) If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or Call 0907 637 4337